15 questions you should know when renting a car
Renting a car can reduce the hassle of lent a car from a friend of the costs of buying a car.
When you decide to rent a car, make sure you can answer the following 15 questions. This is to avoid you getting into problems, and high costs at the end.
- Am I allowed to drive this car with my driver license?
- How much is the bond?
- When do they use my bond?
- How much will I get back from my bond?
- Do I have my own insurance?
- Is it possible to buy insurance with the rental car?
- How about road side assistance?
- What if the car breaks down, who pays the costs?
- What happens if you have been in an accident with damage to the car?
- When someone else than me drives the car, are they covered as well?
- Is someone under 25 years old allowed to drive the rental car?
- Do I need to bring the car back will full tank or is empty tank allowed?
- Where do I pick it up and where do I drop it off?
- What happens if I can’t bring the car back on time?
- Are there any discounts/promotions to reduce the costs?
Have a look at the rental companies websites or give them a ring.
You got your answers and you are happy with the result? There is nothing more to say than ‘Have a nice, safe trip!’