Campervan vs. Caravan
You want to go on a holiday break, and hit the road?
However, you experience the freedom of staying wherever your want and skip the hotels?
Hiring a campervan or caravan is the solution!
A campervan or caravan is an easy way of reducing the stress of camping. It’s your little, portable home during a trip.
Pack the stuff you want to take with you and you are ready to go.
Why go for a campervan?
The pro’s of taking the campervan on your next holiday:
- Easy to drive and park
- Good to use by staying only 1 night per campsite
- Using your own facilities while your partner is driving
- Park the campervan at night and jump straight into bed
The less positive sides of using a campervan:
- Every time you want to go for a drive, you have to put all your stuff in the cabinets (or else it will fall while driving)
- Not allowed to enter some tourist places
- Lower speed – takes a bit longer to get to your destination
- The whole family has to join you when you want to go for a short ride to the supermarket (as you are taking the home with you)
Why go for a caravan?
The pro’s of taking a caravan on your next holiday:
- Use your own bathroom on stops when on the road
- Set your portable home on a beautiful spot and take the car to see the tourist highlights
- For freedom for individual family members to choose if they want to stay on the campsite or take the car to go somewhere
- Extend your living space by attaching a tent to your caravan
Less positive sides of using a caravan
- Your car needs to have a towbar
- The amount of work to set your caravan will make you want to stay a bit longer on one campsite.
- A caravan is a bit harder to manoeuvre if you don’t have experience